Microsoft Azure is a constantly evolving mix of cloud services designed to help businesses and organizations solve a variety of challenges. It gives users the unique ability to create, manage, and deliver applications on an enormous global scale utilizing your most trusted tools and frameworks. If you are not utilizing the cloud to benefit your business, you can be missing out. Have someone on your team learn the Microsoft Azure fundamentals in order to figure out the best ways it can help your business.
What is Microsoft Azure – Cloud Computing Platform and Services
Why Azure is the Ideal Choice
Productive: Allows faster delivery of features with over 100 end-to-end services. This will also minimize marketing cycles.
Hybrid: The ability to create and deliver when and where you desire with the most reliable hybrid cloud available. Azure can be extended on site with Azure Stack.
Intelligent: Develop extremely smart applications with powerful data and contrived knowledgeable services.
Trusted: The majority of Fortune 500 companies, governments, and small businesses utilize the Microsoft Cloud.
Solutions that Work
- Healthcare: Create solutions for driven, individualized healthcare.
- Retail: Give personalized, continuous, and unique experiences.
- Financial Services: Improve customer service, liberate employees, and improve risk management.
- Manufacturing: Quick response to consumer feedback, and market shifts.
- Government: Create fortified solutions to improve the protection of citizens.
Benefits of This Cloud Service
- Speed: Speed is crucial to any business and can be the difference between success and failure. This cloud has speed advantages in three critical areas: Deployment, operation, and scalability. This combination of functions on-site will be nearly impossible to match by the competition.
- Increased Agility: Companies using this cloud have quicker development cycles. In other words, when companies develop their applications, they get improved feedback and become more frequentative. This will allow businesses to evaluate the results of technologies in a way that will fulfill business objectives. From a financial viewpoint, these object cycles permit measured acceptability without costly outlay or establishing a complicated infrastructure.
- Global Reach: Some clients have a need to deliver their data functions on the global stage. This can be difficult to achieve if they rely on private data centers. This cloud has the benefit of being able to dynamically adapt as required. This minimizes the need for a team of engineers to monitor certain behaviors and allows them to focus on more important things. From a user’s viewpoint, they continually get an excellent experience without being dependent on a specific location.
- Integrated Environment: One of the biggest advantages is having the leading development environment integrated into the cloud. This tremendously reduces the typical learning curve of the new platform. There are two main benefits to this: Prevention of mismatched skills and teams can deploy faster and do more on-the-job training. This demonstrates the ability and priority of the cloud to adapt to the needs of architects. From a general perspective, these are the people that benefit the most on a daily basis.
- Disaster Recovery: This cloud gives careful consideration to disaster recovery solutions to handle organizational concerns and requirements. This cloud handles disaster recovery in the following three ways: Rolling reboot options, hot and cold standby models, and regional and global fail options.